Sunday, November 13, 2005

Review: Everton Blender - Its My Time



Everton Blender

Album: Its My Time

Artist: Everton Blender

Label: Explorer

Reviewer:
Leanne Clifford (bigupradio.com, UK)

Rating: 5/5


Oh My God, Kinda Speechless right now...

This is One of the best albums i've heard in a long time and is a definate must have
for the collection.


This guy is smooth !! Bringing u big tunes with good vibes, its guarenteed to have u rockin,
bouncin n jiggin.



Massive Tracks such as:


"Its my time" - Hugeee Tune, my personal fav.

One who Loves you

Sing Mi A Go Song

She Is Leaving

Baby

Time Drawing Near

Blender Nah Gone No Way




And True say, this guy aint going nowhere !!

Still teaching dem youths the roots n culture,

He'll Be bringing us sweet sounds for many years to come.







Subscribe to the BigUpRadio.com newsletter here



No comments: